Solar Street Light Solar street Lights Solar
streetlight is a stand-alone solar system consisting of a pole, battery bank, photovoltaic module and LED or CFL luminaires. The use of solar power coupled with energy-efficient luminaires make this doubly environment friendly. The configuration can be customised to the wattage and brightness required and it can be designed for dusk to dawn operations with the required number of days of autonomy.
These solar lighting systems offer an environment friendly and economical option to light up streets, boulevards, highways, yards, compounds, parks, boundary walls, car parking areas, military and civilian security installations, airports, ports or indeed, any public spaceFeatures
- During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity, which is then stored in the re-chargeable battery.
- At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during the day.
- The number of hours the light stays on is dependent on your geographical location, seasonal lighting and Weather conditions availability.
- Solar lights do not receive as much direct sunlight on cloudy, rainy days, and in the winter. Therefore, the number of hours stays on will be reduced during those days.
- The construction of this solar LED light is sea front-resistant, and you will enjoy years of trouble-free use in all weather conditions if installed properly.